SuperDrob buys a production plant and a hatchery from Indykpol21.12.2017
- SuperDrob in Poland – a member of the CPF Group of companies – has signed with Indykpol S.A. a preliminary asset purchase agreement to buy an organized part of the enterprise comprised of chicken slaughterhouse in Lublin (Poland) and a chicken hatchery in Turka (Poland)
- Indykpol S.A. is a company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange SA (WSE).
- The consolidated revenues of SuperDrob Group for 2016 is PLN 1.1 billion
- The consolidated revenues of the Indykpol Group for 2016 is PLN 1.3 billion
- In addition to the organized part of the enterprise, SuperDrob will buy remaining 50% of shares in ŁukPasz Sp. z o.o (SuperDrob and Indykpol’s JV)
- Jarosław Kowalewski, Member of the Board SuperDrob – Strategy & Development:
“The purchase of a chicken slaughter plant and hatchery will allow to increase our production capacity, thanks to which we will be able to offer more products on the wider market. This acquisition is in line with the SuperDrob Group strategy. We are strengthening the production structure and monitoring the market in terms of further possible acquisitions”.
- Piotr Kulikowski, President of Board Indykpol S.A.
„Our chicken production complex has undergone a thorough modernization over the past years and today, thanks to committed employees, good breeders, and modern infrastructure, it has an excellent future, especially within an organization with global reach and focus on chicken. This transaction is one of the key elements of implementing our strategy. ”
SuperDrob PR Department